3 Physiotherapist Positions available September 2019 at our rapidly growing and expanding NeuMovement clinics in the Okanagan! Full and Part Time applications are being accepted! Opportunities available include:
- One position at our New Pandosy Village location in Kelowna
- One position at our currently waitlisted North Glenmore location in Kelowna
- One position in our growing Vernon location!
Want to know about us?
We pride ourselves on offering a fun, professional and nurturing environment for all our practitioners and staff to grow and thrive. We believe that team culture and a positive working environment is paramount to the success of our organization and the happiness of our staff. We facilitate this environment by organizing staff events such as:
- Hiking and Skiing Days
- Wine Tastings and Dinners
- Our Annual Christmas Staff Party!
- Professional Development Sessions (Pilates workout, food and drinks included!)
- Monthly Physio Team Mentorship Sessions facilitated by the Physio team leaders
We have a phenomenal community of active clients that love our one on one appointment times that are offered at a minimum 30 minutes, Initial Appointments are always 45 minutes. Our treatment rooms are large and private, with natural light. One of the key differences between NeuMovement and most other clinics in the Okanagan is our integrated work with Pilates. All of our Pilates Instructors are registered as Physiotherapy Assistants and have spent considerable time mentoring with our physio team. Together with our physiotherapists, they offer phenomenal active therapy programs that get incredible results.
The level of time and care we provide for our clientele is second to none. We are very proud of our long term client relationships. Clients stay with us for the benefits of private group Pilates classes after their rehabilitative journey. This attracts a wonderful community of people who love having continued access to our unique integration of Physiotherapy, Pilates and Registered Massage Therapy.
Did we mention our Neu Pilates Teacher Training, the first in North America to offer training by Pilates Instructors and physiotherapists at the same time? We provide faculty opportunities to our physiotherapy team to teach Pilates instructor trainees!
We are also in the process of launching Physiotherapy and Pilates Health and Wellness Retreats in BC. So many exciting things!!!
To summarize we offer our physiotherapists:
- Mentoring with a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapists, graduate of the Integrated Systems Model, Dry Needling and Acupuncture
- Professional Development with Therapists and Pilates instructors to develop and grow as a team!
- Private treatment rooms with large windows to let in natural sunlight with hydraulic beds
- Fun staff social events
- Complimentary Pilates and Springboard classes
- One on one 30-45 minute treatment blocks
- Competitive wages
- Monthly Physio Team Mentor Sessions
- Growth as a Pilates Teacher Training teacher / facilitator
Does this sound like the place for you? We invite you to submit your application or stop by and meet the team, and take a tour of our clinics. If you haven’t experienced the Okanagan valley yet - it is nestled in amongst the mountains, lakes and forests with an endless amount of adventure waiting for you to experience. We look forward to meeting you.
All the best,
Jen, Lara and Eric