The 2020 ISM Series - Clinical Mentorship in the Integrated Systems Model https://learnwithdianelee.com/course/the-series/
Be a Part of The ISM Series
Join Diane Lee, and her team of highly skilled assistants, and immerse yourself in a series that will improve your clinical efficacy for treating the whole person using the Integrated Systems Model.
- Organize your clinical knowledge and hone your clinical reasoning skills through the in-class practical sessions
- Develop meaningful assessments that focus on function
- Receive on-going daily support through a private discussion forum on Learn with Diane Lee directed by Diane and the teaching team
This is both an online and in-class course that will provide online lecture learning leaving lots of practical/clinical time to focus on acquiring the skills and clinical reasoning to put this model into practice. You will learn the theoretical concepts of the ISM approach online via complimentary access to many hours of lectures, short practical video clips, and complete case reports.
- Part 1 introduces the basic principles of ISM and applies it to the functional trunk (3rd thoracic ring to the hips).
- Part 2 layers on the neck and shoulder girdle and loops back to integrate this material with Part 1.
- Part 3 integrates the cranium, lower extremity and elbow/wrist to the trunk with a whole-body focus for both musculoskeletal and neurodural impairments.
What Past Participants say about ISM and this Series of Courses
“The ISM Series has been an experience to be remembered. The Learn with Diane Lee teaching team is phenomenal - supportive, encouraging, challenging and wow do they ever know their stuff!! The course content pushes participants to clinically reason, dig through their skills toolboxes to pick the best interventions for that person in that moment, and never is there only one right way to do things. The format of the course allowed for us to continually loop back and review/practice pieces learned earlier which really helped with integration. I think it would be hard to find another course so integrative, bringing in research, clinical techniques from many sources, the whole body, as well as its systems -including the mind and nervous systems. This is definitely a course to consider for physiotherapists looking for a fresh perspective.” Leigh Fortuna
Dates (2020): Part 1: January 17-21, Part 2: March 27-31, Part 3: June 5-9
Tuition includes: online course preparation and support lectures & videos, digital, printable full color manuals, education resources, 15 days of practical classes and a private forum group for clinical reasoning support 24/7.
Course size: 24 participants
Instructor: Diane Lee, Senior Assistant: Leigh Fortuna (ISM certified practitioner) and 2 junior assistants – all are graduates of the ISM Series with extensive clinical experience using this approach.
To register or for information on the ISM Series course content, fee schedule, post ISM Series update courses and ISM certification possibilities - https://learnwithdianelee.com/course/the-series/
Learn with Diane Lee
15303 31st Ave
Surrey BC V3Z6X2