Intuitive Rehabilitation Services is looking for a motivated, professional and outgoing Physiotherapist to join our large multi-disciplinary team. Our Clinic is located in Chilliwack, a rapidly growing area offering easy access to many recreational opportunities including hiking, mountain biking, cross country running trails, skiing and more.
We are looking for someone who shares our values of evidence based practice, professional integrity, teamwork, positivity, accountability, compassion, continued professional growth and fun. Our current caseload is too much for our current team and we need to add an additional full-time therapist.
At our clinic you will work alongside a team of qualified Therapists, (Chiropractor, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Registered Massage Therapists, Dietitian and Kinesiologists) in a full-service rehabilitation clinic offering treatment programs for a variety of complex injuries including motor vehicle claims, worksite accidents and private rehabilitation. Our therapists collaborate with health care professionals to maximize resources and deliver evidence-based, innovative and timely health care solutions.
Your responsibilities will include performing clinical assessments, setting goals and providing treatment plans for clients. You will also initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment, provide ongoing evaluation of client progress and administer and collect outcome measurement information. Communication with appropriate referral sources and stakeholders will also be an important part of your treatment plan; including written reports. We offer 60 min Initial Assessments and 30 min Subsequent Treatments for all clients.
As our team is a growing team there are additional opportunities in leadership if you are an experienced therapist but we also welcome new grads.
Your Qualifications will Include:
- Graduate of a Recognized University Physiotherapy Degree Program
- Current Registration with Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Eligible for Membership in the Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
- Familiar with the CPTBC Standards of Practice and Guidelines for Clinical Practitioners
- Knowledge of Physiotherapy Standardized Tests and Measures
- Ability to Teach and Empower Clients to Assume Control over their Conditions
- Experience with complex clients including psychosocial diagnoses
- Training in Neuro rehabilitation and concussion management is an asset
- IMS certified is an asset
- Pelvic Floor Certification would be a strong asset (we have a Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist on our team)
- Work Independently and Collaboratively as a Member of an Interdisciplinary Team
- Establishing Workload Priorities in Collaboration with others in a Clinical Environment
- Effectively Communicate both Orally and Written with Clients and their Families Coworkers, and Healthcare Professionals
- Ability to Recognize when Referral to another Healthcare Professional is Required.
- A Competitive Wage, Benefits Package and Performance Based Incentives (both salary and percentage contract options available)
- Full Office and Administrative Support
- Professional Development : Team Meetings, Access to Courses and Educational Opportunities, Workshops and Conferences paid by the Company
- Team Social Events
- $10,000 Signing Bonus Available
- Assistance with relocation (if needed)
If this sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to join our team, please email your resume and cover letter