The staff at PABC is here to serve the members, and to respond to inquiries from the public about physiotherapy in BC. If you are a member with questions about practice resources or promoting the value of physiotherapy, or you are a patient seeking information about physiotherapy, please contact us:
- E-mail General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-604-736-5130
- Toll Free: 1-888-330-3999
- Fax: 1-604-736-5606
Please note that if you have any questions concerning your a) privacy and personal information, b) filing a formal complaint, and c) the review and appeal process, you must direct your questions to the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.
If you are an internationally educated physiotherapist or physiotherapist assisant, view our information guide for a list of instructions and organizations to contact.
If you have a suggestion for PABC we'd love to hear it, please use this form to contact us.
Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
#402 - 1755 W Broadway
Vancouver, BC Canada V6J 4S5
The PABC Team
- Christine Bradstock, Chief Executive Officer - email@example.com
- Jollean Willington, Communications Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiring Process Underway, Knowledge Services Manager - email@example.com
- Stephanie Dutto, Events & Sales Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kimberley Payne, Member Services & Office Administrator - email@example.com
- Nathan Hers, Manager of Education - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy McAllister, Manager of eHealth - email@example.com