The PABC Board of Directors are elected by their peers; they are volunteers who make time in their busy physiotherapy practices to lead the profession.
The purpose of the Board is to manage the affairs of the Association. On behalf of the members, the Board sees that PABC fulfills its role to meet the professional needs of the membership community through informed and timely decision-making, and in doing so is ultimately responsible for oversight of resource allocation.
The role of the Board is to be accountable to the members and to represent the members in determining and expecting appropriate organizational performance in its execution of PABC’s constitution, mission and vision.
- Alexander Scott: President, Email
- Christine Bradstock: CEO, Email
- Christina Conrad: Northern BC Director, Email
- Vince Cunanan: Okanagan Director, Email
- Amy Edwards: Student Director, MPT1, Email
- Roland Fletcher: Fraser Valley Director, Email
- Dr. Tommy Gerschman: MD External Director, Email
- Brad Jawl: Vancouver Island Director, Email
- Jeff Jukes: Greater Vancouver/Sunshine Coast Director, Public Practice Liaison, Email
- Cassandra Legault: Student Director, MPT2, Email
- Janet Lundie: South Fraser Director, Email
- Joanna Sleik: Kootenay Director, Email
- Curtis Wong: Greater Vancouver/Sunshine Coast Director, Email