The Physiotherapy Association of BC represents over 2,300 members, including physiotherapists, physiotherapist assistants and students. PABC leads the physiotherapy profession by fostering excellence in practice, continuing education and advocacy - and by inspiring healthy lifestyles.
As one of 2,500+ members of PABC, your benefits will include:
- Access to the PABC Member's Only Website, which includes a robust Knowledge Centre, including access to our Resource Library and Knowledge Services Manager (clinical librarian).
- Access to excellent group insurance coverage at reduced rates.
- The ability to create free job postings, and reduced costs for promoting public education events on the PABC website.
- A free listing in our Find a Physio/Find a Clinic Tool on the website and smartphone App.
- Through PABC and Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA), members are able to keep informed of educational workshops, conferences, courses and practice tools.
- You will be adding your voice to PABC's advocacy work on behalf of physiotherapists in British Columbia and across the Canada.
- For a full list of PABC membership benefits please see our benefits listing here.
Join PABC today by becoming a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.