The BC Physio Forum is the annual conference for the physiotherapy community in BC. Presented in partnership by the Physiotherapy Association of BC, College of Physical Therapists of BC, and UBC Department of Physical Therapy, it provides physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and physiotherapist assistants with the chance to take part in leading-edge professional development, take in a showcase of the latest products and services, and connect with colleagues and leaders from across the province.
2019 Keynote Speaker: Dr. Tasha Stanton from Body in Mind Research Group
On Saturday, April 27 enjoy the keynote presentation followed by three education sessions running concurrently throughout the day, trade show, UBC Buddy Mentorship program, all capped off with an Awards reception at the end of the day.
On Sunday, April 28, several post-conference courses will be offered including:
- Pain Neuroscience with Dr. Tasha Stanton from Body in Mind Research Group - Register here
- Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete with Zach Long – The Barbell Physio - Register here
- Concussion Management with Shannon McGuire, PT - Register here
- Woundcare Management with Nancy Cho, PT - Register here
- Telerehabilitation with Dr. Trevor Russell and Jeremy McAllister - Register Here
When you purchase your spot one of these Post-Forum Sunday courses, it includes FREE admission to the full day of Forum events on Saturday! That includes keynote speakers, forum presentations, cocktail reception, awards dinner and festivities! This is a great opportunity to maximize your weekend in Vancouver, learn some skills, and celebrate physiotherapists.
Join your physio colleagues on April 27, 2019 at the Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver for this informative and fun event!
Trade Show & Sponsor Registration is open! Click here for trade show and sponsorship details.
Tickets on sale now! To purchase click here.