The BC Physio Forum & Gala is your must-attend opportunity to gather and grow. On April 22, 2017, the physiotherapy community will meet at the Westin Bayshore for leading-edge professional development, to take in a showcase of the latest products and services, and to enjoy the best in professional networking opportunities and education.
Presented in partnership by the Physiotherapy Association of BC, the UBC Department of Physical Therapy and the College of Physical Therapists of BC, this year’s Forum is our biggest yet. We’ve grown into one of Vancouver’s largest conference venues – the Westin Bayshore – where, on April 22, 2017 physiotherapists from every corner of the province will gather for leading-edge professional development, take in a showcase of the latest products and services, and enjoy the best in professional networking opportunities and education.
- New this year! Gala Dinner & Awards
- Three concurrent session rooms.
- Rich and dynamic learning opportunities from a range of perspectives: both public and private physiotherapy, from rural and urban BC.
- Rapid-fire sessions.
Early-bird tickets available for physiotherapists, physiotherapist assistants, MPT and PTA students.
GALA Dinner & Awards
- Gala tickets available in singles and tables of 10. These tickets can also be purchased for friends and family outside of the physiotherapy community.
- Sponsor a Student! Clinics are invited to purchase tickets to donate to students. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We invite you to join your physio colleagues for a day of education, networking and fun. Registration is open now for this not-to-be-missed annual event. Click here for complete schedule (subject to change).