Public Practice Award
- To highlight Public Practice PABC Members who are leading the way in clinical care, development of the profession or research.
- To increase the public’s awareness of physiotherapists and the use of physiotherapy in public practice.
- PABC Member in good standing.
- Currently working in a recognized public practice position.
- Has demonstrated contribution that is the basis for the nomination for at least two years.
- Has not been a member of the PABC-PPAC for the past one year.
- Nomination received in the current nomination year.
PRESENTATION AND FORM OF AWARD
- This award will be presented at the annual BC Physio Forum. The recipient will receive a certificate.